Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pain



It's hard to describe,
when one attempt to define
because it'll give you whim
of everything in a tons

The heart cries forever
Cause all you can remember
Are the people you take good care
And treasured more than yourself

It's as if, one went into a wormhole
twisting one 'til blood spurts out of ones veins
leading to its breaking like a glass
leaving one scattered, and undefined

It's hard to forget most specially to remember
because your heart was hammered and pounded
and was stub for many times
making you lifeless, making you dead even to the next life

It beats me to pieces thinking of the word
but if you won't face the truth, you won't be able to stand-up
You won't be able to say to them
Bring it on, I'm stronger than you think

Pain from birth, even during the time we learn and grow
pain is everywhere, I think it became a part of life
But now I realize, a better meaning of pain
Pain is like a key, to who you really are when handled wisely.



No comments:

Post a Comment